Our team at Potential Coaching Institute have designed a very sophisticated crash course class room program , to quickly revise and refresh the concept and polish the skills needed for success in engineering entrance examination. It focuses on key concept formula and tips supported by plenty of original practice problems based on the latest pattern of examination. The entire syllabus is covered in this short period by the best professors.
This engineering coaching course consists of 300 hours of comprehensive training. Students enrolled in this program are eligible for All India Test Series, which helps them to develop good examination skills, evaluate their performance and compete on a national platform; Rank Promoting Package is given in March, after the completion of the syllabus. A revision and review course for XII studying and XII pass students who have completed their syllabus, and are working towards eliminating doubts, rank enhancement and gaining that extra edge.
|Course Crash Course|
|Class||For Both XIIth Studying & Passed|
|Course Name||Crash Course|
|Course availability||At all study centres|
|Commencement of Batch||Phrase I : 8th March, 2016, Phrase II : 15th March, 2016|
|Course Ends||3rd Week of May|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission|
• Classes 6 days a week.
• Each lecture is of 90 minutes duration which is further divided into Daily Practice Problem discussion, theoretical and conceptual learning.
• 6 lectures per subject per week.
• Periodic topic wise tests are conducted once in a week.
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE in 300 hours.
- Study materials having concise topic -wise theory for clearing key concept, formula, large number of solved examples and exercise for practice.
- Special Classes for JEE – Advanced.
- Special tips on stress and time management by experts.
- Training by highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- These Engineering Coaching Courses help in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
- Conduction of Periodic Test.