Join Potential’s Freshers Course for Medical & Engineering 2018
This 1 year course for Medical/Engineering is designed specifically for class 12th studying students is a very extensive course. This course, as regarded as an advanced course for the preparation for Medical/Engineering entrance exam 2018, helps a student understand the core concepts as well as fundamental application of those concepts in a vast way.
This course will be covered in two stages :
Stage I: In this stage 12th portion will be covered and will be finished by September.
Stage II: In this stage 11th portion will be covered and will be finished by December.
• Classes 4 days a week.
• Each lecture is of 90 minutes duration which is further divided into Daily Practice Problem discussion, theoretical and conceptual learning.
• 3 lectures per subject per week
• Periodic topic wise tests are conducted once a month apart from full syllabus mock tests.
• Systematic completion of whole syllabus of Medical/Engineering in one year
• Coverage of Board syllabus integrated in the course to help you score throughout in your school.
• Conduction of All India Test Series.
• The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of Medical/Engineering preparation even after completion of Course.