2 Years JEE Main-Advanced Coaching Course
In general most of the students who aspire for engineering they start their preparation in 11th standard. Therefore the 2 years complete course of our engineering coaching is targeted for students studying in the 11th standard. Our flexible program is best suited for students who can cope up with both engineering coaching as well as +2 curriculum s. POTENTIAL Coaching Institute has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process. At Potential Coaching Institute you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale JEE successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work. The course is divided into two academic sessions: In both sessions students are grilled through regular topic tests and tests on JEE pattern.
1st Academic session: This session is built on the concepts of class 11th standard, followed by a quick revision module of the important concepts regarding engineering entrance examination. This session has duration from May to January, which makes let off the students for their class 11th final exams.
Academic Session IInd: This session lays equal emphasis on class 12th board exams and JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced). This session is a revised combination of both +2 curriculum as well as engineering entrance examination tactics.
|Class||XI Studying/X Passed|
|Course Name||Foundation(2 year course)|
|Eligibility||Class X appeared/Passed|
|Course availability||At all study center|
|Commencement of Batch||1st BATCH:April, 2017 2nd BATCH: May ,2017, 3rd BATCH: June, 2017|
|Course Ends||Academic session Ist: This session will cover class 11th portion and will be finished in last week of January. Academic session IInd: This session will start from April Ist week and will cover class 12th portions and will be finished in last week of September.|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission/ Scholarship Test|
• Classes 4 days in a week (3 lecture for each subject)
• Each lecture is of 90 minutes duration which is further divided into Daily Practice Problem discussion, theoretical and conceptual learning.
• Periodic topic wise tests are conducted once a month apart from full length mock tests towards the end of each session.
• Study material in all subjects will be given to the students in the beginning of each session.
• Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE in two years
• Coverage of board syllabus integrated in the course to help you score throughout in your school in session 2.
• Conduction of All India Test Series.
• A special revision test series to further revise and strengthen the class 11th syllabus taught earlier.
• The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of JEE preparation even after completion of Course.