1 Year JEE Main-Advanced Course
The 1 year Engineering Coaching course is designed specifically for class 12th studying students is a very extensive course. This course, as regarded as an advanced course for the preparation for engineering entrance exam, helps a student understand the core concepts as well as fundamental application of those concepts in a vast way.
POTENTIAL, as a emerging engineering coaching institute emphasizes on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by only application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in IIT-JEE (Mains &Advance). Each student has the right strategy for himself/herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in IIT-JEE, and Other Engineering Entrance Exams but also in KVPY, Olympiads and XII Board Exams.
This course will be covered in two stages :
Stage 1st: In this stage 12th portion will be covered and will be finished by October.
Stage 2nd: In this stage 11th portion will be covered and will be finished by November.
|Class||XII Studying/XI Passed|
|Course Name||Fresher (1 year course)|
|Eligibility||Class XI appeared / Passed|
|Course availability||At all study centre|
|Commencement of Batch||1st BATCH: April, 2017|
|Course Ends||Stage 1st – In this stage 12th portion will be covered and will be finished in last week of September.
Stage 2nd – In this stage 11th portion will be covered and will be finished in last week of December.
|Admission Process||Direct Admission/ Scholarship Test|
Not every student learns at the same pace. We know that by our experience and to ensure that you learn what we teach we hold regular doubt classes. Apart from which the informal atmosphere in Potential, as the best engineering coaching institute makes it ideal for you to join us.
• Classes 4 days a week.
• Each lecture is of 90 minutes duration which is further divided into Daily Practice Problem discussion, theoretical and conceptual learning.
• 3 lectures per subject per week
• Periodic topic wise tests are conducted once a month apart from full syllabus mock tests.
• Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE in one year
• Coverage of Board syllabus integrated in the course to help you score throughout in your school.
• Conduction of All India Test Series.
• The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of JEE preparation even after completion of Course.